Some folk abroad have expressed concern with the very sensible question reflected in the title: they want to know what SYRIZA's position on NATO is.
As with all things SYRIZA (the party that is all things to all people -- except commies), however, the answer is a lot more complicated than the question; I've done the work of tracing it already for Greek readers, so here it is in translation. Enjoy.
1. NATO has had no reason to exist in the last twenty years. Attica Administrative Ruler Rena Dourou, June 2012.
2. Disengagement of Greece from NATO. April 2012, SYRIZA Press Announcement.
3. Disengagement of Greece from NATO is a stable and unchanging position of the party. June 2012, Election program of SYRIZA.
4. Disengagement from NATO, closure of NATO military bases, prevention of military cooperation with Israel, no Greek soldier in war fronts outside the country. SYRIZA Party Program Resolution, 2012.
5. Exiting NATO is a stable SYRIZA position. MP Karagiannidis, January 2013, "Ethnos" interview.
6. Greece has no intention to leave NATO. MP and Minister Yanis Varoufakis (and James Galbraith), NYT, 23 June 2013.
7. "I say, with all the strength of my voice, Greece is a country that belongs to the West, to the EU and to NATO. This is not under question." PM Tsipras, 15 May 2014.
7. Leave NATO. MP and Minister Dritsas, 5 September 2014.
8. Struggle for NATO to dissolve itself. MP Vitsas, 8 September 2014.
9. It's not to be taken for granted that Greece will stay in NATO. PM Tsipras, 14 September 2014.
10. Greece will stay in NATO, as long as its national interests are not affected. PM Tsipras, 14 September 2014 (in the same statement as #9).
11. It's not a SYRIZA priority for Greece to leave NATO, though NATO has no reason to exist and must be replaced by new institutions. PM Tsipras, Thessaloniki Press Conference, 16 September 2014.
12. Against NATO, but leaving it is not a priority. Panos Trigazis, SYRIZA Foreign Relations Coordinator, 1 October 2014.
13. Our good relations with NATO will not be harmed. Panos Kammenos, ANEL leader and Minister of Defense of the SYRIZA-ANEL government. 5 February 2015.
14. We want an active role on the side of NATO against terrorism. Panos Kammenos (in the same statement as #13).